Wednesday 30 April 2014

Attention All Commission Clients!


I'm very sorry to anyone who has been waiting awhile for a commission of any sort, artwork in general has taken a bit of a backseat in my life because of recent events. I hope this hasn't caused any inconveniences, I just wanted to send this out to make sure people knew that I'm aware that I still owe people drawings and have every intention of delivering.

... I just forgot to whom I'm supposed to be delivering and what. My inbox is just... too cluttered to sift through each and every single one to make sure I've gotten everyone covered. So if I owe you a drawing/artpiece/etc from any point and haven't produced what you paid for yet, please, please please just ping me with the e-mail thread so I can review it and get to work right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment