Thursday 18 October 2012

Krisaga Commission

And here we have a painted commission for a lovely friend of mine, of her character Krisaga. Mother, absolute hedonistic babe and eager to please, Kris is definitely your go to gal if you want some awesome hanky panky. My commission rates have changed to the following...

5 dollars for Line art
10 dollars for colour
20 dollars for painted (Like this)
+20 for background
# of characters multiplies base price by number of additional subjects(1 painting with 1 character costs 20 dollars, 1 colour with four characters costs 40, etc etc)

e-mail me at Villainous_Muse@hotmail.ca if you're interested

Watch this being drawn here: http://www.livestream.com/commissiondrawingwithvillainousmuse?t=549230

Also drop in some time, you might catch me in the middle of a drawing :3 Best time to catch me and ask me questions too, I don't bite... much >:3

No comments:

Post a Comment